|You may present your work in a short lightning talk. We welcome abstracts of current work and/or short proposals for future initiatives related to the BigBrain from interested participants. Topics to be considered will include:
Please submit a short abstract (max. 1/2 page) by 9 June 2020.
To submit an abstract you have to create an account.
- Methods and algorithms to analyze the BigBrain, especially (but not necessarily) concerning
- segmentation and mapping of cortical layers, areas, and subcortical structures
- visualization and annotation tools
- deep learning and machine learning
- HPC aspects of managing, storing and processing such huge volumetric data
- Studies and teaching activities around the BigBrain